TSSD Painted Alamo Courtyard and Building #TS212P
Shipping calculated at checkout.
TSSD - Toy Soldiers of San Diego
- Painted Alamo Courtyard and Building - 6 Pieces
- Hard Polyfoam
- This piece can be separate buildings/areas
- With all 6 pieces put together, the building is approximately 16" across the front x 16" (front building to back of courtyard area) x 6"
- Approximately 15.5" wide (across the front) x 6" tall x 6" deep - building only
- Courtyard area is approximately 14.5" long (across the front) x 9.5" deep x 5.5" tall at tallest point
- Figures NOT included - shown for scale only
- Another piece of the Alamo from Mark Lemon's "The Illustrated Alamo 1836"
- 2 removable roof sections
- Detailed interior and exterior:
- Walls are rock and plaster
- Finished on all sides and in the interior
- Floors are square tile, rubble and debris
- Plenty of doors and windows
- Incredibly detailed battle damage and debris
- Courtyard area building may need to be glued