TSSD Alamo Trevino Small Unpainted House TS106
TSSD - Toy Soldiers of San Diego
- Unpainted Alamo Small House - 4 Pieces
- Hard Polyfoam - Reddish/brown Color
- Approximately 8.25" tall xÿ 7" deep x 9" wide
- Figures NOT included - shown for scale only
- Detailed interior with adobe walls and dirt floor
- 2 Removable front doors
- Thatched detachable roof in tan colorThe Trevi?ño adobe was located on the west wall.ÿDuring the siege, it was utilized by the Texians as Travis' personal quarters and as the compound's headquarters.
The Alamo, was home to many people like the Losoyas and Trevi?ños who lost their homes in the military actions of the Texas Revolution.
ORIGINALLY LOCATED ALONG THE WEST WALL, THIS PIECE ALSO WORKS FOR SEVERAL OTHER ALAMO LOCATIONS,
AND IN SEVERAL OTHER HISTORICAL PERIODS, INCLUDING ZULU WARS
- Detail and size is perfect for any dioramaÿÿ