MicShaun's Closet TSSD Alamo Hand Painted Alamo Kitchen #MICSH101HP
Shipping calculated at checkout.
MicShaun's Closet - First Alamo Building!
- Alamo Kitchen
- Hard Polyfoam
- Hand Painted - Colors as shown in photos
- Approximately 19" wide x 5" tall x 5" deep
- Figures NOT included - shown for scale only
- Another piece of the Alamo from Mark Lemon's "The Illustrated Alamo 1836"
- Removable thatched roof - building has "damage"
- Detailed interior walls including fireplace
- Building is designed to work with the TSSD Entry Barracks Building - TS221 as shown in the last 3 photos and is sold separately. Door on end of kitchen lines up with the entry door to the barracks.
- The building can also stand alone and use for other periods