Hand Painted Warehouse Street Front 2-Story Building #471
- Hand Painted 2-Story Warehouse Building
- Painted as shown in photos
- Approximately 15" long x 7.75" deep X 10.5" tall at highest point
- Figures NOT included - shown for scale only
- 3-sided building - back is open
Warehouse street front building has loading dock area, flat roof for lots of figues, plenty of doors and windows that do not open. Realistically painted on all sides except back and bottom of building.
- Ideal for WWII street fronts, Untouchables and 1920's dioramas
Polyurethane Foam is a rigid lightweight material that is strong and tough. Will not crack or chip if impacted or dropped, however will "dent" if poked hard. Unit is primed and painted on all sides except the bottom which may be coated with water based paint if desired.