Expeditionary Force War of 1812 Kentucky Rifles Mounted and Foot
Expeditionary Force 54AMR02-K
- Kentucky Riflemen
- New in Box
- 6 Figures on Foot - 6 Poses
- 2 Mounted Figures - 2 Poses
- 2 Horses - 2 Poses - 2 Colors
- Figures Butternut/Tan Plastic
- Figures are approximately 2.5" tall
- War of 1812 - 1812 through 1815
- Assembly required on figures - glue may be needed
This set is designed specifically for the War of 1812 battles at the Great Lakes and at New Orleans. Unlike the Frontiersmen, the Kentucky Riflemen was a formal militia unit with uniforms and consists of both mounted and infantry elements. They adopted the hunting shirt as their uniform with a plumed top hat.
We have provided the cavalrymen with options to be armed with the pistol, the axe or the rifle. The charge of the Kentuckian horsemen at the battle of the Thames was decisive and lead to the eventual death of Tecumseh, Chief of the Indian Alliance fighting as allies of the British.
We Also Recommend
Expeditionary Force World War II Japanese Infantry Rifle Section