Atherton Scenics WWII Painted Pacific Bunker Island
- Painted WWII Pacific Bunker Island
- Hard Polyfoam- Painted as shown in photo
- Approximately 25" long x 16" deep x 4" tall at the highest point
- Figures NOT included - shown for scale only. Figures are sold separately.
- Two Pieces. Top of Bunker may be removed. Incredible detail with sandbags, explosions. rocks and log debris, one side is painted to look like a shoreline. Plenty of room inside and out to set up figures.
- Excellent piece that can be used for both theaters of WWII.
- Polyurethane Foam is a rigid lightweight material that is strong and tough. Will not crack or chip if impacted or dropped, however will "dent" if poked hard. Unit is primed and painted on all sides except the bottom which may be coated with water based paint if desired.
We Also Recommend
Atherton Scenics Painted Frontier Log Cabin House Boone Settlers Trappers