Atherton Scenics WWII Painted Bombed Building Tank Position
- Painted Bomed-out Building/Tank Position
- Hard Polyfoam-Painted as shown in photo
- Approximately 13.5" long x 9" deep X 6" tall
- Figures NOT included - shown for scale only
- BMC Tiger Tank also not included - shown for scale only
Heavily bombed out building that displays the carnage and aftermath effect of multiple air raids, artillery hits or both. This battle-scarred building has rock, brick and wood debris. Free standing for easy placement, features very realistic details and debris.
Polyurethane Foam is a rigid lightweight material that is strong and tough. Will not crack or chip if impacted or dropped, however will "dent" if poked hard. Unit is primed and painted on all sides except the bottom which may be coated with water based paint if desired.