Atherton Scenics Painted WWII WWI Bunker Trench Right Side
Atherton Scenics - a MUST have for any World War II or World War I Beach Diorama
- Hand painted Beach Bunker Trench - Right Side
- Painted Hard Polyfoam
- Colors may vary slightly from photo
- Approximately 15.75" long x 13" deep x 2.5" tall at the tallest point
- COLORS may vary from pictures
- Figures NOT included - shown for scale only
Right side of a 5 piece bunker and trench system
- Painted details include debris, fallen trees, grass and dirt
- Detail on the bunker is excellent including wood flooring in trenches, sandbag defensive positions with platform for standing. Open end.
- Last 4 photos show using different configurations of the 5 piece trench system. Part numbers are: 9604, 8605, 9606, 9607 and 9608
- All are sold separately but can be configured to create variations of the trench system.
Polyurethane Foam is a rigid lightweight material that is strong and tough. Will not crack or chip if impacted or dropped, however will "dent" if poked hard. Unit is primed and painted on all sides except the bottom which may be coated with water based paint if desired.
We Also Recommend
Atherton Scenics Painted Frontier Log Cabin House Boone Settlers Trappers