Atherton Scenics Painted WWII Trench with Concrete Bunker Right End Cap
Atherton Scenics - a MUST have for any World War II or World War I Beach Diorama
- Hand painted Trench with Concrete Bunker
- Right end Cap - 2 Pieces
- Hard Polyfoam- Colors as shown in photo
- Approximately 16" long x 14" deep x 5" tall at the tallest point
- Figures NOT included - shown for scale only
- Painted details include debris, explosions, grass and dirt
- Detail on the bunker is excellent including wood floor planking, sandbag walls, concrete bunker with removable roof. Trench has 2 different entrance points.
Polyurethane Foam is a rigid lightweight material that is strong and tough. Will not crack or chip if impacted or dropped, however will "dent" if poked hard. Unit is primed and painted on all sides except the bottom which may be coated with water based paint if desired.
We Also Recommend
Atherton Scenics Painted Civil War Firing Stand Defensive Position 9503C