Atherton Scenics Painted WWII D-Day Stone Church
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Hand painted 5 Piece Stone Church
- Hard Polyfoam- Colors as shown in photo
- Approximately 18.5" long x 13" wide x 14.5" tall when put together with the tower
- Some assembly required
- Figures NOT included - shown for scale only
Painted details include stone walls, blue tile roof, windows and tower
- Church and tower can be used separately
- Roof is 2 pieces and can be removed
- Church Building is 2 pieces
- Can be used for many other periods
Polyurethane Foam is a rigid lightweight material that is strong and tough. Will not crack or chip if impacted or dropped, however will "dent" if poked hard. Unit is primed and painted on all sides except the bottom which may be coated with water based paint if desired.
We Also Recommend
Atherton Scenics Painted Frontier Log Cabin House Boone Settlers Trappers
Regular price $3499 $34.99