Atherton Scenics Painted WWII D-Day Concrete German Artillery Bunker
Atherton Scenics FT-D88CB-1
- Hand painted Concrete German Artillery Bunker
- Hard Polyfoam- Colors as shown in photo
- Approximately 20.5" long x 14.25" deep x 4"" tall at the tallest point
- Figures NOT included - shown for scale only
Painted details include concrete walls, sandbag walls, wood plank floors, bullet hole damage.
- Does work with some of the other Atherton Scenics Diorama Pieces
Polyurethane Foam is a rigid lightweight material that is strong and tough. Will not crack or chip if impacted or dropped, however will "dent" if poked hard. Unit is primed and painted on all sides except the bottom which may be coated with water based paint if desired.