Atherton Scenics Painted WWII 2 Piece Stone Bridge
- Hand painted 2 Piece Stone Bridge
- Hard Polyfoam- Colors as shown in photo
- Approximately 29" long x 7.5" wide x 4.75" tall when put together
- Each section is approximately 14.5" long x 7.5" wide x 4.75" tall
- Figures and tank NOT included - shown for scale only
Painted details include stone walls, red brick road, arches.
- Caan be used for many other periods
Polyurethane Foam is a rigid lightweight material that is strong and tough. Will not crack or chip if impacted or dropped, however will "dent" if poked hard. Unit is primed and painted on all sides except the bottom which may be coated with water based paint if desired.
We Also Recommend
Atherton Scenics Painted Frontier Log Cabin House Boone Settlers Trappers