Atherton Scenics Painted Civil War Triple Arch Stone Bridge 9900
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Painted Civil War Triple Arch Bridge
- Hard Polyfoam - Colors as shown in photos
- Approximately 20" long x 5" deep x 2.75" tall
- Figures NOT included - shown for scale only
- Battle worn Triple Arch Stone Bridge. Some fighting has occurred on and around this Bridge. The edge walls are battle damaged and the Bridge surface has debris and holes, "wear" markings, chips and shell impacts. Creates a bottleneck that attackers would have to cross in the open in order to advance. Realistically painted on all sides except the bottom. Cut out area of the base makes water effects easy to install.
- Great piece to be used as Burnside's Bridge
- Multi-use piece that can be used for many different periods and battles
- Detail and size is perfect for any diorama