Atherton Scenics Painted European Village Building 9903
- Painted European Building/House
- Color of building may vary slightly from picture
- Hard Polyfoam- Brown with a tan wash - may be lighter or darker than photos
- Approximately 8.25" long x 4.5" deep x 5.5" tall
- Figures NOT included - shown for scale only
- 1 wooden door
- 2 open front windows
- Created to represent a Country Village Building similar to ones seen in Europe and areas worldwide, this Multi Era building comes ready to be placed in any desired battle scene or diorama. Includes lots of detail including thatched roof and building trim detail common to pre-WWII Europe. Back and bottom of building are open for easy placement of figures.
Polyurethane Foamÿis a rigid lightweight material that is strong and tough. Will not crack or chip if impacted or dropped, however will "dent" if poked hard. Unit is primed and painted on all sides except the bottom which may be coated with water based paint if desired.
We Also Recommend
Atherton Scenics Painted Frontier Log Cabin House Boone Settlers Trappers