Atherton Scenics Painted WWII WWI Bunker Center Interior Trench
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Atherton Scenics - a MUST have for any World War II or World War I Beach Diorama
- Hand painted Beach Bunker Center Interior Trench
- Hard Polyfoam- Colors as shown in photo
- Approximately 20" long x 13.75" deep x 2.5" tall at the tallest point
- Figures NOT included - shown for scale only
Center interior trench of a 5 piece bunker and trench system
- Painted details include debris, fallen trees, grass and dirt
- Detail on the bunker is excellent including wood flooring in trenches, sandbag defensive positions with platform for standing. Trench has 3 different entrance points.
- Last 4 photos show using different configurations of the 5 piece trench system. Part numbers are: 9604, 8605, 9606, 9607 and 9608
- All are sold separately but can be configured to create variations of the trench system.
Polyurethane Foam is a rigid lightweight material that is strong and tough. Will not crack or chip if impacted or dropped, however will "dent" if poked hard. Unit is primed and painted on all sides except the bottom which may be coated with water based paint if desired.