Atherton Scenics Painted WWII Japanese Bunker 9801
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Painted WWII Japanese Bunker
- Hard Polyfoam- Painted as shown in photos
- Approximately 16" long x 11" deep x 4.5" tall at the highest point
- Figures NOT included - shown for scale only
- Two Pieces. Top of Bunker may be removed. Incredible detail with sandbags, debris, boxes, and logs. Inside detail is sandbag and wood walls with wood plank floors. Plenty of room inside and out to set up figures.
- Excellent piece that can be used for both theaters of WWII.
- Polyurethane Foam is a rigid lightweight material that is strong and tough. Will not crack or chip if impacted or dropped, however will "dent" if poked hard. Unit is primed and painted on all sides except the bottom which may be coated with water based paint if desired.