MicShaun's Closet Alamo Painted Palisade Wall Sections 3 Piece Set #MICSH103
MicShaun's Closet Proudly Presents another NEW piece for you Alamo!
- Alamo Palisade Wall Sections 3 Piece Set
- Hard Polyfoam
- Painted - as shown in photos
- 3 different wall sections that can be used together or independently
- Plain Wall section is approximately 9.75" long x 4.5" wide X 3" TALL
- Artillery Wall section is approximately 9.75" long x 7.75" deep x 3" tall
- Angled corner wall section is 2.75" wide x 4.5" deep x 3" tall
- Figures NOT included - shown for scale only
- Another piece of the Alamo from Mark Lemon's "The Illustrated Alamo 1836"
- Made to look like dirt earthwork with raised gun platforms, wood plank decking for cannons, and log palisade walls
- Wall sections are designed to work with the TSSD Alamo Chapel - TS101 and the Alamo Entry Barracks - TS223 (pictured and sold separately)but can be used in any Alamo diorama
We Also Recommend
MicShaun's Closet North African Mediterranean Damaged Unpainted Building
MicShaun's Closet Alamo Painted Palisade Artillery Position Wall Section MICSH105