Atherton Scenics Painted WWII WWI Sandbag Defensive Bunker
Atherton Scenics - a MUST have for any World War II or World War I Beach Diorama
- Hand painted Bunker
- Hard Polyfoam- Colors as shown in photo
- Approximately 14.25" long x 9" deep x 1.5" tall at the tallest point
- Figures NOT included - shown for scale only
Piece is made to work with many other Atherton Bunkers
- Color Scheme is discontinued
- Painted details include sandbags, footprints, stumps and logs. There are lots of places for figures to stand.
Polyurethane Foam is a rigid lightweight material that is strong and tough. Will not crack or chip if impacted or dropped, however will "dent" if poked hard. Unit is primed and painted on all sides except the bottom which may be coated with water based paint if desired.