Atherton Scenics Painted WWII Tank Bunker Defensive Position
Atherton Scenics - a MUST have for any World War II or World War I Beach Diorama
- Hand painted Tank Bunker Defensive Position
- Hard Polyfoam- Colors as shown in photo
- Approximately 11.75" long x 15.25" deep x 2.75" tall at the tallest point
- Figures NOT included - shown for scale only
Painted details include debris, fallen trees, grass and dirt
- This Paint scheme pictured is discontinued. Limited quantity.
- Detail on the bunker is excellent including logs, sandbags, wood plank walls and walkways, German helmet, foot prints in the sand, tank tracks and more.
Polyurethane Foam is a rigid lightweight material that is strong and tough. Will not crack or chip if impacted or dropped, however will "dent" if poked hard. Unit is primed and painted on all sides except the bottom which may be coated with water based paint if desired.