Conte WWII D-Day Farm House Assault Playset #3 Hand Painted Stone Barn
- Hand Painted Stone Barn
- Hard Polyfoam
- Approximately 12" long (base) x 11.75" deep X 7" tall at highest point
- Figures NOT included - shown for scale only
Details included stone courtyard with storm cellar (does not open), red barn doors and window (do not open), shaker roof, and damaged stone walls. Plenty of room for figures.
- Figures not included - shown for scale only
- Discontinued - very hard to find
- Originally included in Conte's WWII Playset #3 - Farm House Assault
Would work well with Napoleonic Wars, American Revolution and Civil War.
Polyurethane Foam is a rigid lightweight material that is strong and tough. Will not crack or chip if impacted or dropped, however will "dent" if poked hard. Unit is primed and painted on all sides except the bottom which may be coated with water based paint if desired.
We Also Recommend
Atherton Scenics WWII Bombed-out Two Story Building 9806-2 without Floors